Friday, February 6, 2009

Watergate Salad

My dear friend Shanna Joe's granny use to make this for us all the time when she was living. She was a wonderful cook, and I miss her very much.

you will need

walnuts
1 can pinapple chunks
4 boxes pistashio pudding
1 bag colored baby marshmellows
1 tub cool whip
marishino cherries ( not sure if thats spelled right, but you get the point)

Make the pudding as directed, and then mix the cool whip in with it. Next put all the other stuff in and chill. Thats it. all there is to it. Use as many walnuts and cherries as you like. I like alot in mine, so I use alot, but thats totally up to you. This recipe is near and dear to my heart... it was a comfort food she made us to show us she loved us.. Hope you enjoy

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff!!!! I first tried it when I stayed at my cousin Andrea (Coffey's) house when I first moved to Robbins. I am very excited to make it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete