Friday, February 6, 2009

Sausage cream cheese rolls

I was setting here today thinking about all the cream cheese I have frozen in my freezer that I got on sale back around thanksgiving that I need to use, and I remembered these totally yummy cream cheese and sausage rolls I make that are just to tasty to be true.

Okay so you need

1 block cream cheese
1 roll sausage (I always use the extra sage kind, cause my bunch loves the sage)
2 rolls crescent rolls

Fry the sausage up, then cut the cream cheese up and put in the pan with the sausage, and mix around till it melts.

Now take the crescent rolls and lay them in the pan flat. Put one good spoon full (i use a heaping teaspoon) in each one, then flop the ends up around it. Its probably not gonna cover all the meat, but thats okay.

Place in oven and allow to bake for 10-12 minutes or until the crescent rolls are done. Bake on temp recommended on back of crescent rolls.

Easy appetizer, and totally awesome taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment