Friday, February 6, 2009

Broccoli Pasta Salad

Do any of you guys remember Mrs. Winners?? Well I do, I use to work there in high school, and I just loved their pasta salad. I also use to make the stuff and still remember the recipe. So here ya go.


1 bag of the colorful twisted noodles ( I do not remember the name of these, but you will see what I am meaning when you get in the store, lol)

1 head broccoli

2-3 stalks celery

1 carrot shredded

1 bottle ranch dressing


Okay, so cook your noodles, and then let them cool. While they are cooling, cut up your broccoli and celery. All you use of the broccoli is the heads, throw the stalk away. Put this stuff in a bowl along with the shredded carrot. Pour your noodles in the bowl, and then pour your ranch dressing over it, and mix it up. Do not use expensive salad dressing on this, you can not tell the difference in the salad, and it take alot, so use whats on sale ( and remember buy them with coupons!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment