Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chocolate Gravy (for my Dear Friend Robin)

Ingredients
3 tsp cocoa
2 tsp flour
2 cups milk
2 tbs butter
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup sugar

Mix Cocoa, Sugar, Flour together, then add milk, mix until smooth. Heat and stir until thick. Take off heat, add butter and vanilla.


Note: My sis substitutes 1/2 cup sugar for 1/2 cup splenda and then does the other 1/2 cup with the sugar, so that it takes away some of the sugar content. This is the recipe we use here, but I have another one also I am going to post for you, but I have never made the other one.

2 comments:

  1. You are wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much. I am going to try this one on Saturday, when Sam is home to try it with me! I am very excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope its what you remember yours being... It is kinda like a smooth chocolate syrup gravy sorta taste.. can not describe it, but we love it.

    ReplyDelete